Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Facts...Plain and Simple

Well it's been a busy few days, so I'll try to catch the very few readers I have up on what's been going on.
  • Spent a few short days in Denton, hanging out with Kaylen, and packing up what was left of all my stuff.
  • Saturday evening my parents came up and we packed/cleaned/played rock band at my apartment.
  • Sunday morning, bright and early, we pick up and then proceeded to pack a very small UHaul with more stuff than anyone thought imaginably possible thanks to the expert packing skills my dad and I possess.
  • We headed down to Goldthwaite on Sunday night and spent Monday resting up for the unpacking of that tightly packed UHaul on Tuesday.
  • Tuesday morning around 7, we woke up, got breakfast, and headed off to start the process of finalizing my move to Brownwood.
  • Tuesday after we were unpacked and a few members of the party went back home, my mom and I stayed to unpack, arrange, and set-up all of my stuff.
  • After a few meals, a few trips to walmart and goodwill, Mom left and I went to bed after about a 17 hour day of moving.
  • Today I had lunch with my MawMaw and then headed to Goldthwaite to get ready for a day of painting tomorrow at Dad's office.
  • I'm spending the 4th with Kaylen/her family/most of my family and a few friends along the way. The next week will be spent on the lake as a last hoorah before I must find a job and end my summer a few weeks before planned. Hopefully this lake week will result in some good fish stories for later blogging.

Anyways, just a quick update for all the fans of the blog. Kaylen you can go back to missing me and selling your MaryKay stuff, check her out. Nic go ahead and make another Howard Payne/Brownwood joke and spend the next few moments laughing at my expense. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Nic Burleson said...

Well, I was gonna' refrain from making any jokes, but since you called me out....Let me just tell ya' that I am estatic about reading a blog of a life that takes place in Brownwood, TX. This is gonna be SUPER exciting...or maybe not. All in fun, bro!