Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"to be named at a later date"

Sorry for the blog silence of recent days/weeks but I've been without Internet access for awhile, and I didn't really feel like driving all the way to my parents house to steal some. Not much of anything going on these days, but here is a short list to keep my one reader happy.
  • Spent a week on the lake hanging out with the family. We had a blast, caught absolutely no fish to speak of, learned my mom is a crazy jet ski driver, and caught a lot of sun.
  • I interviewed at TexasBank after I got back and hopefully have a job there come August, but nothing is for certain. I'm in need of some major funds seeing as I'm totally broke.
  • Seeing that I'm not working, I have a ton of free time and well it's been pretty boring lately. The apartment is set up and I don't really have much to do these days.
  • Got to spend part of a day with my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend last Sunday evening. We met up, had dinner and caught a showing of The Dark Night. I really am missing her and any chance I get to see her is really awesome. I look forward to the next time we get to see each other.
  • Sometime in all this I followed some of my close friends and jump on the Twitter bandwagon. I am now, as I was warned, addicted to it. You can see what I am up to here.

That's pretty much what I've been up to the last few weeks. I promise to update a little more frequently now that I can access the Internet more easily.

No comments: