Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been down and I've been out

Have you ever been completely worn out and you really haven't done anything. That's the way I've been feeling the last couple days. When I look back at what's been going on, I see a whole lot of nothing, wasted time where something productive could have been done, but wasn't. The strange part is that I'm really tired from doing all this nothing. I've been a little disheartened while reading my friend's blogs as they spend there time on the mission field serving and showing Jesus to the lost. I've been feeling useless. I wish I was there most times.

Father,
I'm not going to ask for patience, because I know that through you living in me I have all that I need, but I ask that you use my body for your service. I ask that through me, others would see you. That they would see Jesus. Help me to step out of my christian bubble I so often find myself in and show me how to love others as you do.

No comments: