Thursday, October 12, 2006

Killing the Flesh

It's crazy how sometimes we think we know everything, but in reality we are absolutely way off base. We go through are daily lives thinking that everything is perfectly normal and that we have it all figured out. We don't need help, we are capable of doing it all on are own. Man are we wrong. Do you ever question your salvation, especially when you have that one sin in your life that, no matter how hard you try to force it, no matter what you try to put in its place, it just will not go away. Do you ever think, "Hey maybe I don't really know what I think I know about Jesus?" All these thoughts have been going through my mind lately. I'm trying to figure out ways to raise five thousand dollars to go to Germany this summer. I'm just getting used to living on my own, away from my parents, in some strange town. I'm trying to keep up my grades, so that I can stay in college. I'm trying to make new friends and keep up with my old ones. I'm trying to live this christian life as best I know how to, even when I know that I am going to mess up. But then it hits me. As I am trying to sleep after another long day of pondering what I should do next. It really isn't even about me. It's about a God that loves me unconditionally. It's about a God that is so jealous for glory that he waits until the exact time we need him most, to come and whisper in our ear: "Be still and know that I am God." I don't always understand everything. I don't want to most of the time but I serve a King who is taking care of it all. That's what this past couple of weeks has been about for me. Yeah I still don't know how I am going to come up with five thousand dollars for this summer. Yeah I still have to get used to college life. Yeah it's going to be tough sometimes, but through it all we just have to have faith that God who became fully human and was still fully God, that came and die on a cross with my name on his heart, has everything under control.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here jordanspeegle23.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Research indicates that nearly 70% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

family nude first time stories said...

just. She then started yelling about me following her and its none ofmy business, etc.
girls having sex with dog stories
bestiality stories k-9 thumbs
dog sex stories
free wife sex stories
male submission stories nifty
just. She then started yelling about me following her and its none ofmy business, etc.