Tuesday, January 06, 2009

From Xmas to now...and beyond!!

Well it's been awhile and I wanted to catch you up on what's been going on here lately.

  • Finished up my first semester at HPU. Not too bad grade wise, really ready to be done and move on, but it's been an interesting experience so far and I'm being stretched in ways I would have never imagined.
  • I've spent a lot of time at work since school's been out, which is good for in the money category, but isn't always my first choice in things to be doing.
  • Spent a day or two with the family. I absolutely love my family and every minute I get to spend with them is awesome.
  • Kaylen got two weeks off from work and has spent most of it down here. Although we didn't spend as much time as we would have like together, we did get to spend a ton more than usual which was really a blessing.
  • Also got to spend some time with some friends that I haven't seen in a while. It made me realize how much I MISS doing life with them. I can't wait until our lives cross paths more frequently.
  • One of the big things that happened the break is that I move from the Wood back home with my parents. It's been a pretty big change so far and defiantly a little different.
  • Although not having to pay rent or bills is going to be freaking sweet for a little while, my real reason for moving back is that this summer I am hoping to have an internship somewhere. I really want to get out and get involved in something that is going to help me down the road when I get finished with school. I've applied at a few places but who knows where I will end up. Be praying that God would be moving in this decision and help me to gain what he wants me to from whatever I end up doing this summer.

That's really all I've got right now. Got to get some sleep because of a few more days of work before another semester of school starts.

No comments: